Seiten Links

Donnerstag, 24. April 2014

About me

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I'm a 21 year old girl enjoying life in Kaiserslautern, Germany. My interests are watching animes, styling, travelling and now blogging. I live together with my boyfriend Ricky for a year now. I am a proud U.S.Army girlfriend and support my boyfriend however and wherever I can! After high school I educated myself in healthcare and nursing, worked in nursing homes and schools for mentally disabled children for about 4 years. Now I'm debating if I should stay in my job field or aim for something complete different and new. I still haven't decided.




I don't like chaos but I leave stuff around the apartment everyday. I'm deeply in-love with Japan and when I was smaller I always wished that one day I would wake up and magically turn part asian. Funny right? I love to dress up and I despise jogging pants. I think I secretly somehow made my boyfriend into a Fashion Lover/Stylist but I love it & so does he. I used to be into Retro Jordan Sneakers, quite still am, but I stopped collecting them because I feel my style has changed and I keep changing it. 




I'm super goofy but seem mean when I personally don't know you. I'm super patient with almost everything and I love to talk. I like all kinds of music except of country music, I just cant listen to that. I hate when I hear people eat. I'm clingy while I'm trying to fall asleep, but I need my space in life. When I'm under emotional stress I start to laugh & I can't stop. Whenever I get super duper mad, which takes a while, I become super furios & you should get out of the way. I don't speak my mind, I keep thoughts and problems to myself. I enjoy being alone but I don't like to feel lonely.



I will try to post as many outfit pictures as possible on here. And of course I'll post my love for sushi + pizza, coffee shops, my secret inspirations and my everyday life as well. My Instagram is @golden.dolly and that's pretty much the only social media side I'm constantly on.

I know I'm a handful but..

I MAKE YOUR LIFE COLORFUL.




1 Kommentar: